Club Plan 2010-2013
ROTARY CLUB OF COFFS HARBOUR DAYBREAK CLUB PLAN 2010-2013
It is our ambition to be recognised as a leading service club within the Coffs Harbour community.
- We endorse the Rotary International values of Service, Fellowship, Diversity, Integrity and Leadership.
- We follow the creed “Service above Self”, and we adhere to Rotary’s Four Way Test.
- We are friendly and welcoming to all.
- We pursue excellence in all that we do.
- We share the load and work as a team, whilst recognising the contributions of each of our members.
- We share ideas, talents and experience to create solutions.
- We value diversity of membership.
Our Main Goals
We have two main goals that we will aim to achieve over the next three years:
- Goal 1 - To build upon our existing program of five major service projects & events.
- Goal 2 – To provide our members and their families and friends with a range of enjoyable, but inexpensive social activities that will help to develop fellowship within the Club.
- Photo Gallery
- About Daybreak
- Contact Us