Pride of Workmanship Awards
The Pride of Workmanship Program is designed to acknowledge any member of our community, irrespective of age or vocation, who displays outstanding qualitiies in terms of approach. dedication, attitude and commitment to service.
Participating businesses and organisations promote the Pride of Workmanship theme of "Do it once- do it well" throughout their organization and nominate employees worthy of recognition, not only within the organization, but the wider community. Nominees of the Pride of Workmanship Program are presented with recognition of their achievements.
Objectives of the Program
• To promote Vocational Service.
• To encourage Pride of Workmanship in all vocations.
• To provide employers with an opportunity to recognize employees who display the qualities worthy of an Award.
• To encourage favourable employer/employee relationships and a sense of community pride in individual achievement.
• To provide an opportunity for Rotary to be involved in the community, particularly the business community.
- Photo Gallery
- About Daybreak
- Contact Us